Bench time is a great opportunity for you to practice your skills or a chance to master the new design techniques you have learned. Since Open Bench Time allows access to the studio’s equipment and tools in a safe environment, you will be able to take your skill and design to the next level. Annealed Studio fosters a creative and collaborative environment.
Requirements: Basic jewelry making skills, proficient use of studio equipment and understanding of safety measures. Bench time will not be instructor led.
We are still evaluating the best solution to book bench time online. For now, please text (973) 986-0917 with your desired time slot. A $10.00 charge is required for booking with remaining balance due at arrival.
Bench Time Hours:
- Wednesday 10am - 4pm
- Thursday 10am -4pm; 6pm - 9pm
- Friday 1pm - 4pm; 6pm - 9pm
- Saturday 10am - 4pm
Bench Time Packages:
- $10.00/hr for members (with class enrollment or monthly membership)
- $36.00 for 3-hr bench time session
- $15.00/hr for non-member drop-ins.
Instruction Time (Private / Semi-Private)
Instruction time is your chance to work with our instructors on a project of your choosing. Have something on your mind and need some tips on how to get started or what to do next? This is an opportunity to drop in and get some guidance when you need it most. Have access to instructors, tools and equipment when you need it most.
Open to all levels. Instruction time may be shared time with other students. Private sessions can be arranged with instructors as needed.
Instruction Time Packages:
- $75.00 per scheduled instructional session (3 hours; shared time)
- $30.00 for drop-in instructional hour (1 hour; shared time)
- Private Instruction - Negotiated with instructor
To book Instruction time, submit the form below indicating what project you would like to work on and availability. An instructor will be in touch shortly.